Direkt zum Hauptbereich

A new project

Most of my modelling projects are rooted in my region. I always try to recreate a period in history. And so the actual object of desire is a narrow gauge tramway loco that operated in my hometown from 1913 to 1971. And here ist the beauty (Ok, at the end of her career, her beauty faded slightly…).

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Now, that all wheels have been machined, I pressed them onto the 3d printed isolations and to my surprise, all that worked very well. So, I call the bogies done!  
Then I received the gearboxes from my local caster. Now they have been sent to a precision mechanik to be reworked. But even as raw casts, all bores worked already fine !
Concerning working with brass I have to go through a long and steep learning curve. After some (or more) unsuccessful attempts with soldering, success is growing slowly but steadily. First trials in bendig and soldering the etched parts: